OMSJ in the News
- Buffalo News, Nushawn Williams Trial, 8 June 2013
- Deirdre Gilbert interviews Clark Baker, 28 Feb 2013
- Robert Scott Bell interviews Clark Baker, 15 Feb 2013
- Peter Duesberg PhD, Christian Fiala MD, Celia Farber & Clark Baker on the Gary Null Show, 7 Jan 2013
- Radio Free Science interview, 13 July 2012
- Reason Editor Tim Canavaugh on the Ft. Bragg Acquittal, 12 Jun 2012
- Reason Contributor Terry Michael, Ft. Bragg Acquittal
- David Steele Esq., US v. Sgt. TD, Robert Scott Bell Show, 21 May 2012 (AUDIO)
- David Steele Esq., US v. Sgt. TD, PRN, WPFW, 18 May 2012 (AUDIO)
- Nancy Banks MD Interview, PRN, WPFW, 2 Dec 2011
- Rick Perry’s Vaccine Shocker, WND 27 Sep 2011
- Daily Journal, 12 May 2011
- Indiana Case in Doubt, WISH TV, 5 May 2011
- OMSJ Appeals USAF Case, KSN TV, 29 Apr 2011
Naomi Schaefer Campbell has written several excellent books on academia, including The Faculty Lounges (2011), which explains why parents and students will probably not receive the education they paid for. Dennis Prager interviewed her on July 7, 2011.
- AIDS, Opium, Diamonds & Empire (2011) – Although a bit technical at times, Nancy Banks MD, MBA chronicles the history of drugs as a weapon of war against foreign (China/Opium Wars) and eugenic’s domestic enemies, specifically blacks and homosexuals (see OMSJ’s review).
- Get the Facts: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS (1999) – Although others have previously questioned the validity of the hypothesis that Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is caused by a retrovirus called HIV, it took an expert toxicologist and pathologist, Mohammed Ali Al-Bayati Ph.D, to implicate the widespread medical use of corticosteroids and related therapeutic drugs as the major causative agent in the U.S. AIDS epidemic. (see review)
- Our Daily Meds (2009) – It is estimated that more than 100,000 Americans – about 270 each day – die from medicines they’ve taken just as the doctor directed. The New York Times calls this book “Tough, cogent and disturbing… a chilling investigation by reporter Melody Petersen.
- Overtreated (2006) – Investigative journalist Shannon Brownlee presents an outstanding overview of what’s wrong with healthcare in America today – a must-read! (interview)
- Reversing Autism (2013) – Many parents of autistic children are daunted or confused about the diet, are reluctant to even start and do not understand how vitally important the intestinal health is of their child. This book may help affected parents and their children.
- Side Effects: Death (2010) – John Virapen PhD spent decades bribing and corruption government officials into releasing deadly drugs for companies like Eli Lilly and Novartis. A powerful voice from the inside.
- Take Him Home and Love Him (2005) – A heartwarming story of autism that addresses many of the obstacles that caregivers face when dealing with a person who has the disorder. The story is a narrative of a young man who was diagnosed with Early Infantile Autism. The parents share how they learned to advocate for their son, and interventions that helped improve his quality of life and that of the entire family.
- Make an Informed Vaccine Decision by Dr. Mayer Eisenstein.
- Vaccine Safety Manual by Neil Z. Miller. Vaccines: Are They Really Safe? by Neil Z. Miller.
- Vaccine Epidemic (2011) – This book is an essential and critical read that details the complex topic of vaccine injury and personal health rights. Comprised of original essays written by many different authors; the book takes the complicated legal, medical, and scientific issues surrounding this matter and dissects them into easily digestible bite-sized morsels of knowledge. Vaccine Epidemic is a powerful new weapon in the information war that currently surrounds vaccination policy. (Rebecca Estepp – see also this book review and video.) Contributor Ginger Taylor lists additional links between autism and vaccines here.
- Vaccine Illusion (2012) – by Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD – Due to the growing number of vaccine safety concerns, our society has been polarized into vaccine advocates and vaccine opponents. However, in the debate over vaccine safety, we have lost sight of a bigger problem: how the use of vaccines eliminates our chance to achieve disease prevention naturally. (available from Amazon.com (Kindle edition).
- Vaccine Legal Exemptions – Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine exemptions you can trust, from Alan Phillips, J.D., a leading vaccine rights attorney with years of experience helping clients legally avoid vaccines in a wide variety of vaccine-refusal settings. (See also the Pandemic Response Project.)
- Vaccine Liberation – Package inserts, ingredients, fraud… an excellent resource for concerned parents.
- What to do About Your Brain-injured Child (2005) – Glenn Doman is a pioneer in the treatment of the brain-injured children and founder of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential. Doman recounts the story of The Institutes tireless effort to refine treatment of the brain injured. He shares lifesaving techniques and the tools used to measure and ultimately improve visual, auditory, tactile, mobile, and manual development. Doman explains the unique methods of treatment, and then describes the program with which parents can work with their own children at home in a familiar and loving environment.
- Anthrax Vaccine Blog
- Coalition for Mercury-Free Drugs
- Healthchoice (NEW!)
- National Vaccine Information Center
- Vaccine Risk Awareness
- Vaccine Awareness (Australia)
Cancer Treatment Alternatives
The Independent Cancer Research Foundation, Inc. – The ICRF is not controlled by the pharmaceutical or medical industry. It is led by cancer researchers, NOT businessmen. Their website provides useful information for those who seek cancer prevention and treatment alternatives. Breast Cancer Action (BCA) – BCA believes that all women should have information about the risks and benefits of breast cancer screening technologies. You’ll find information about mammography, its risks and benefits, and other screening methods in this section.
Alliance for Human Research Protection – AHRP supports the human rights of research subjects – especially those who are vulnerable and/or susceptible to coercion, manipulation and exploitation. Those who are incapable of exercising their right to informed consent are in greatest need of protection from research abuse (recent report). Center for Bioethics & Culture Network – sheds light on the bioethics issues within our culture that most profoundly affect our humanity — especially among the most vulnerable. Failed Implant Device Alliance – Blog to promote better industry regulation and transparency so patients and their doctors can select the best devices. No Free Lunch – medical student organization that advocates the end of pharmaceutical influence in medical practices. Orthomolecular Health Medicine Society (OHM) – The OHM Society promotes orthomolecular health-medicine, based on the medical use of nutrients, detoxification from pollutants, and physiological support of healing. Patients Rights Council – committed to the principle that you have the right to know all the facts about the critical issues of life, death, and assisted suicide. Retraction Watch – launched by Adam Marcus and Ivan Oransky MD in 2010, this blog reports retractions in a timely and centralized location.
Cochrane Collaboration – Up-to-date, accurate information about the effects of healthcare readily available worldwide. FAIR Foundation – Dedicated to the fair and equitable distribution of US Government research funding for all diseases InfoPoems Access – Online resource for healthcare professionals who seek accurate and meaningful journal reporting. The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential (IAHP) – Internationally known for its pioneering work in child brain development and for its programs to help brain-injured children achieve wellness and well children achieve excellence. Jocelyn Y. Dickson Foundation for Life is a charitable organization that is a voice and champion with children with disabilities. We build awareness, advocate for change and welcome alliances and partnerships that serve to educate, create policy, raise funds and promote research for disabilities. The True Costs of Healthcare – Dr. David Belk MD presents an entertaining and informative examination of the rampant fraud and waste in America’s broken healthcare industry.
Heart Attack New.com – Knut Stroka MD is a general practitioner in Hamburg Germany. As a young doctor, he found evidence that the traditional heart-attack model is flawed. This marked the start of his extensive study of the scientific literature available on the subject of heart attack. In 1982, Dr. Stroka was one of the founding members of the West German section of the “International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War” (“IPPNW”). A member of the executive committee, the organization expanded to over 10,000 doctors and, in 1985, the IPPNW was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
ClimateChangeDispatch.com (CCD) – CCD is dedicated to debunking, reviewing, and responding to the media and global warming zealots who have embraced anthropogenic global warming (AGW) as an eco-religion and not as a scientific endeavor. While the site does not dispute that global temperatures have increased, on average less than 1°C, over the past 100 years, the CCD seek to repudiate the alleged consensus that the cause is man-made and the principal culprit is CO2, through facts, articles, and other sources not readily available by the mainstream media. One goal is to deconstruct the AGW myth propagated by ex-VP-turned-green activist Al Gore and the highly political IPCC. JoNova – Dismayed at the way science was being exploited for financial gain, status and power, JoNova wrote The Skeptics Handbook pro bono. Her paper Climate Money was the first to document the unprecedented rise of volunteer auditors and independent scientists and the massive one-sided way government funding worked to distort science: supporters of the man-made climate catastrophe had been paid 3,500 times as much as skeptics (yet the skeptics were called the shills). She was also the first to spotlight the influential role of banks and financial houses who had a major stake in carbon trading. Principia Scientific International (PSI) – PSI is an international community of impartial scientists deliberating, debating and publishing cutting-edge thinking on a range of scientific issues, without a preconceived idea of outcomes that are usually imposed national governments, NGO’s and big corporations.
- http://tinevandermaas.com “sida” y canceres curados
- http://www.umlingo.wozaonline.co.za/Testimonies: Testimonios de enfermos curados por una clinica que usa el batido de limón, ajo y jengibre de tine van der más.
- http://api.ning.com/files/U0PFQEMo-I2pR5EWQeQnjMwLJ5v5NbapmVTee-fp9SI_/Decodificandoelvirusdelsida.pdf : Libro del doctor Antonio Trillo médico español que reconoce lo obvio: el vih no existe.