More from my site
- Costs Skyrocket But FEMA Has No Plans To Control Spending
- Senator Lives Like A Rockefeller But Bills Cost To Taxpayers
- Autism Now Costs U.S. Over $236 Billion Per Year
- Corruption, Fraud and Bureaucracy Cost US Healthcare System $272 Billion Annually
- The EPA’s Mercury Rule Will Cost The Economy At Least $16 Billion Per Year
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 3rd, 2015 at 3:24 pm and is filed under Blogs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.